VISION: The Sacramento County Bar Association [SCBA] is an active, vibrant community of dedicated lawyers serving as an advocate for the profession in leadership and service to the greater Sacramento community.
MISSION: To enhance the system of justice, the lawyers who serve it, and the community served by it.
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES AND GOALS:
- Foster an engaged, collegial, diverse, and supportive community of dedicated lawyers
- Increase public understanding of the Rule of Law and the justice system
- Serve as a leader in the civic and legal communities by having a positive impact on issues of importance
- Increase access to justice for the poor and those of modest means
- Develop the infrastructure and governance capacity to successfully implement the strategic plan